Fair trade enables fair, healthy working conditions for the workers and a human life their families
The objectives for fair trade are:
- Improving the quality of life at work and at home
- good, healthy nutrition
- better health or medical insurance,
- Claim on vacation and workfree days in case of illness
- Provision for unexpected costs or travel, and
- Opportunities for further education.
Instead of children labour children and young people should obtain promotion as schooling, training and vocational education.